From Diabetic Foot Care to Surgical Procedures, Dr. Harvey & our team in Manteca, CA is waiting to help get you back on your feet! We've adjusted our office hours and implemented some new procedures to help keep you and our team safe from the spread of COVID-19. Here is what you can expect at your next appointment:
- New Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00AM - 5:00PM, Friday 8:00AM - 12:00PM
- Prescreening: Before entering the office, you'll be screened for symptoms of COVID-19: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, chills, sore throat, headache, etc.
- A Virtual Waiting Room: call us from your vehicle in the parking lot & we'll call you back after your room has been cleaned & sanitized for your safety. You'll head directly to your treatment room with no waiting in the lobby.
- Masks: we ask that you join our team members in wearing masks in the office.
- Hand Sanitizer: all patients will sanitize their hands before rooming.
- Limited Additional Persons: we ask that you please come unaccompanied into the office, if possible.
- Regular cleaning: As always, rooms are cleaned & sanitized with hospital grade cleaning supplies between each patient.
If you still don't feel comfortable coming into the office, Dr. Harvey is offering telemedicine visits which can be conducted by video or phone call if necessary. Please call us at 209-823-2700 if you have additional questions or would like to set up an appointment!